Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act ( "KSchG") are entitled to the following right of withdrawal:
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
2. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day (in the case of a purchase contract) on which the customer or a third party named by him who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
3. In order to exercise the right of cancellation, the customer must notify spottle GmbH of the cancellation of the contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by means of a letter sent by post or e-mail) to spottle GmbH in Halleiner Landesstr. 53/1, 5061 Elsbethen in Austria (Tel.: 0043 662 62 78 30) or by email to: email@example.com. The customer can use the model form (see below) or another clear declaration for the revocation.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
5. If the customer revokes the contract, spottle GmbH must reimburse the customer for all payments that spottle GmbH has received from the customer immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which spottle GmbH received notification of the revocation of the contract has been received. For this repayment, spottle GmbH uses the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with the customer; under no circumstances will the customer be charged a fee for this repayment.
6. spottle GmbH may refuse repayment until spottle GmbH has received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier. The customer must send the goods to the following address without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which the customer informed spottle GmbH of the cancellation of this contract:
- For Germany:
LKV Logistics GmbH
ZSP Bad Reichenhall
At power station 7
83435 Bad Reichenhall
- For Austria:
LKV Logistics GmbH
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. The customer only has to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
7. Model withdrawal form
If the contract is to be revoked, we ask that you fill out the following form and then send it to spottle GmbH.
Address: spottle GmbH, Halleiner Landesstr. 53/1, 5061 Elsbethen, Austria or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I* / we* hereby revoke
that of me* / us*
concluded contract for the purchase of the following goods* / the provision of the following service*:
Ordered on* ____________ / received on* __________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
* Please cross out what is not applicable
Click here for the withdrawal form in PD F
8. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal: There is no right of withdrawal for goods that are manufactured to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs. In addition, there is no right of withdrawal for goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.