- Anonymized form of the IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of retrieval
- Name of the retrieved page or file
- Session ID
- Referrer URL (source URL from which you came to our website)
- the amount of data transferred
- Product and version information of the browser used by the user
1. What is a cookie?
2. Cookie settings on this website
2.1. Consent-free cookies
Absolutely necessary cookies, also called "strictly necessary", ensure functions without which you would not be able to use this website as intended. These cookies are used exclusively by us and are therefore so-called first-party cookies. They are only stored on your computer during the current browser session. Absolutely necessary cookies: We have a so-called "session cookie" for the login function. Without this cookie there is no login and therefore no functions behind the login. Furthermore, such cookies guarantee the functionality of a change from http to https, for example when changing pages, and thus compliance with increased security requirements for data transmission. Consent is not required for the use of strictly necessary cookies.
2.2. First-party cookies that require consent
Cookies, which according to a purely legal definition are not absolutely necessary in order to be able to use the website, nevertheless fulfill important tasks. Without these cookies, functions that enable comfortable surfing on our website, such as pre-filled forms, are no longer available. Settings made, such as a language selection, cannot be saved and must therefore be queried again on each page. Furthermore, we no longer have the opportunity to respond to you with individually tailored offers. The first-party cookies used and a more detailed description are listed below:
- Cookie name: auto-login cookie
Task: The cookie remembers whether a user is logged in. Storage duration: Session or some data for up to 2 two weeks. (all data are anonymous or anonymised)
2.3. Third-party cookies that require consent
- Cookie name: Google Inc ( https://support.google.com/adwords ) Task: This website uses Google AdWords, and as part of Google AdWords, conversion tracking and remarketing codes. Google AdWords places a cookie for conversion tracking when you click on an ad placed by Google. If you visit certain pages on our website, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. The information obtained using the conversion cookies is used to generate statistics for AdWords customers who use conversion tracking. These statistics tell us the total number of users who clicked on the ad placed by Google and called up a page with a conversion tracking tag. With Google's remarketing function, we reach users who have already visited our website. This enables us to present our advertising to target groups who are already interested in our products or services. Storage period: 30 days (all data is anonymous or anonymised)
- Cookie name: Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/policy.php ) Purpose: The Facebook pixel can be used to track custom audiences and conversion events. This allows multiple custom events to be sent for a page and include more data beyond the referrer URL. As a result, certain patterns of action can be recorded and analyzed, which allow detailed conclusions to be drawn about the effectiveness of the advertising and the user groups addressed, and can thus help to optimize your own ads and make them more attractive. Duration of storage: Session cookies (temporary) end after the session. Permanent cookies with a longer storage period. (All data is anonymous or anonymized, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, about which we will inform you according to our level of knowledge. Facebook can connect this data to your Facebook account and also for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook's data usage guidelines. You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and outside of Facebook.)
3. Social Plugins
spottle GmbH also uses so-called social plugins (hereinafter buttons) from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ on www.myspottle.com. When you visit our website, these buttons are deactivated by default, ie they do not send any data to the respective social networks without your intervention. Before you can use the buttons, you must actively activate them with your click. The button remains active until you deactivate it again or delete your cookies. After activation, a direct connection to the server of the respective social network is established. The content of the button is then transferred directly from the social network to your browser, which integrates it into the website. After activating a button, the respective social network can already collect data, regardless of whether you interact with the button. If you are logged into a social network, this can assign your visit to this website to your user account. A social network cannot assign visits to other websites until you have activated the respective button there as well. If you are a member of a social network and do not want it to link the data collected when you visit our website with your stored member data, you must log out of the respective social network before activating the buttons. We have no influence on the amount of data collected by the social networks with their buttons. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the respective social networks as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection guidelines of the respective social networks.
Social plugins from Facebook are used on our website. For this we use the Like button. This is an offer from the US company Facebook Inc. (1601S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA). However, if you visit one of our websites that contains such a plugin, this does not establish any connection to this company. This only happens after your express consent, which you will be asked for when you click on a corresponding button. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection guidelines : http://www.facebook.com/policy.php . If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the Facebook plugins from loading with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with a "Facebook Blocker".
Social plugins from YouTube are used on our website. For this we use videos embedded in the website code. This is an offer from the US company Google Inc. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by YouTube as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Google's data protection guidelines : https: //www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .
disable cookies on this website again. For the technical implementation of this objection, an opt-out cookie will be set in your browser. This cookie is only used to assign your objection. Please note that for technical reasons an opt-out cookie can only be used for the browser from which it was set. If you delete the cookies or use a different browser or device, you must opt out again.
4. Your cookie preferences
Your browser can be set so that cookies are only created with your consent or are generally rejected. However, we would like to point out that without cookies, areas of the website can be restricted or not used at all.
You have the option of controlling and, if necessary, preventing the use of "cookies" by configuring your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer, see here ( https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ) Extras - Internet Options - "Advanced" tab - under Security Check the box "Send Do Not Track requests to websites visited with Internet Explorer" - confirm
- Firefox, see here: ( https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen ) Menu - Settings - Data protection - set the chronicle to "Create according to user-defined settings". - make the desired settings under "Cookies" - confirm
- Google Chrome, see here: ( https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de ) Menu - Settings - Advanced settings - in the "Privacy" section on "Content settings" Click - tick the desired box next to "Cookies" - confirm
- Safari, see here: ( https://support.apple.com/de-at/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ) Safari - Settings - Data protection - make the desired settings under "Cookies and website data" - confirm
Status: June 2020